Thursday, November 11, 2010

THANKSGIVING.... TRIVIA

Inspired by this post but looking for a few more challenging questions for the competitive adults in our brood. I came up with this pre dinner Thanksgiving Trivia quiz, the winner getting to get the first slice of chocolate pecan pie!



I am going to print out on cream colored linen bazil cardstock and place under the napkin at each place setting with little yellow golf pencils..... See how well you scored!! You can download yours here! After cutting at reference points each trivia card will measure 4.5 x 6.5".

Answers: 1-B (102), 2-C (1621), 3-C (3 days), 4-B (Horn of Plenty), 5-C (3,500), 6-B(North Carolina), 7-D (25mph), 8-A (Israel), 9-D (4 inches), 10-B (Lincoln)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thanks so much for sharing I am planning on doing this this year!

    Love the idea about getting to eat pie first!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm using this for our Thanksgiving this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a new blog and this was featured today! I'd love if you stopped by and grabbed a button!
    todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing! I featured it today in my Thanksgiving printables post:
    http://www.momendeavors.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-printables.html

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! My parents are coming to my house for Thanksgiving for the 1st time this year and I want to make it extra fun and special. I will definately use this :) Thanks! And as it gets closer to the holiday I will share the idea on my blog as well! www.loveandalittlexanax.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails