Friday, December 10, 2010

CHRISTMAS...TRIVIA

Our Thanksgiving Trivia was a huge hit with all the kids and adults - the conversations and laughs that it spawned were priceless! Anyway my family wants more for Christmas! Be careful what you wish for......


Each printable sheet has 20 questions with answers. I made a sheet each for the kiddos and also for the hard core adult trivia buffs in our family. I cut some of my favorite 12 x 12" scrapbook paper (Cosmo Cricket) into printer friendly sizing (8.5 x 11" - insert blank side down) I printed the adult and kid version onto different papers so the kids wont get intimidated by some of the adult questions! All cut papers went into the mason jar, simply decorated with vintage paper lace wrapped around the bell jar. We are ready to go!



Download a copy here! Enjoy :)


7 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a great last minute gift for friends with kids.. This is perfect. I'll be pairing the trivia jar with homemade marshmallows & hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know we featured you today on WhipperBerry, so come by and grab a featured button!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails